balachandar muruganantham { Personal Blog }

Monday, April 25, 2005
On this day:

New Look and New Add ONs for My Blog

I've been thinking today how my blog should look?? I came home from the office, then connecting to internet with my new BSNL broadband connection (Speed is Good) start editing this blog to look better, be informative to the readers etc. and more....

I have some more ideas to come and will share in this blog from today with a daily post of atleast 1 or 2 which might be a technology related or life related that comes to my mind. most people blog their views which they might not able to express to others. even i also follow that.

I do not have in-person good communication skills. So i thought blog is the right way to express my views, ideas to this world. i have added On this day part which is use ful to see the historical events on this day that happened. even i added some google advertisements which might give me some revenue. I have added much of my personal Details but not included the photo for privacy issues.


chennai shopping