balachandar muruganantham { Personal Blog }

Saturday, October 22, 2005
On this day:

Flock, Firefox and open source

Flock? Dont Worry. Its a new browser developed based upon Mozilla Code base. Flock is somewhat different in Look and Feel as i downloaded today and installed for my hacking purpose. Since Firefox is in long way for me to reach, i joined flock team so start some development as i am good at javascript.

From my point of view,
Flock = Mozilla Code base + Firefox Extensions + Some UI Integrated.

I reason why i joined Flock community because i am very much interested in R&D kind of things. Since Flock Development started just now, i thought it could be a good journey in my techno life. Flock is some what built using Firefox 1.0.5 version of source. check out Flock.com for more information.


chennai shopping