balachandar muruganantham { Personal Blog }

Thursday, April 28, 2005
On this day:

Reason for happiness.....

HeY I have installed debian yesterday night with the minimum netinst iso which i downloaded previous day using the BSNL broadband connection (30KBps download rate). i was trying from day before yesterday installing it. i succeeded only yesterday and tried to configure the internet. but it didnt work!

Today morning i think it's a good morning for me. i am able to configure my debian to use with internet and downloaded gcc, xfce(in progress) etc. I am happy about the progress at my home.

Moreover i was happy that i went to bhuvana's house and raji's house and spent some time with their parents and came home at around 10-11pm. Had good chat with raji's parents...


chennai shopping