balachandar muruganantham { Personal Blog }

Sunday, May 08, 2005
On this day:

Google or Yahoo? which is better to search?

Hi, I have come over certain websites comparing both yahoo and google search results. I think now days Google were concentrating more on revenue than their search results which was not before.

To prove this, i have experienced one and another from the other blogger.
First Search Keyword : Font a_RubricaCn Download from Yahoo and from Google
Second Search Keyword: the the From Yahoo and From Google

From both results Yahoo Provided me the correct data which google Didnt. I am here not criticize Google but worried why google not showing it??? I suggest you when u search Google and find nothing use Yahoo! and then try for MSN. since from atleast once you might get the information what you are looking for


chennai shopping