balachandar muruganantham { Personal Blog }

Tuesday, August 02, 2005
On this day:

Great Day for me....

Wow ! this day is great day for me. i have finished one small project which is a customization one. and also some more changes has to be done.

fight with printer

i was fighing with the printer at home to take the print out of the various pictures. but only one got printed out. damn it. it wasted my time and money for the printer ink.

too Slow like a snail...
my computer become too slow like a snail in processing the data like images, files, etc i may start to hate my computer unless i upgrade my RAM.

Father's torture...
my father was torturing me to help him out in his office work. when i was in college, i used to help him. but as of now i hate doing those kind of works. its like using word, excel.

...Confusing myself
lots of confusion going around in mind about my career.. let me wait and decide which one is right for me either system admin or programmer..


chennai shopping