balachandar muruganantham { Personal Blog }

Wednesday, August 03, 2005
On this day:

Its a Bad day for me

Its definitely a Bad day for me...What can i do for that... i learnt a lesson i.e how to behave to people at workplace... Something like that i should not be much close, everything official like that.
so why did i took decisions like the one above...it is basically because of one person who taught me a good lesson and i am sure of getting passed in it. that much deeply i have learnt that lesson.

I am going to finish my project within this week. not sure how much bug it contains..now a days i dont like to work in the present company where nobody is perfect and i am nobody. Nothing really performance based. no appraisal. nothing much.... may be i can have my present company as a start up company...but i must go to the company which really needs my brain, talent etc.

most of the higher official are looking for their life only. to simply say about it ... everything politics and everywhere politics.. politics sucks.....
I dont know why these people do politics at workplace and gonna to achieve.

I dont like to work.....everything boring.. nothing is interesting like before... everybody from every part of my life is filled with problems.. i have decided to ask the problems to come to me so that i can face it... lets see how things are going...


chennai shopping