balachandar muruganantham { Personal Blog }

Saturday, October 22, 2005
On this day:

Commitments

Commitments - This is very important to each and every one. If you are going to give commitment to anyone, its my pleasing thing, dont give it. the reason is, i give lot of commitments, and never follow that. and i dont know why i am not fulfilling that.

And in that way one person was affected who is in a big position in a company. I gave lot of commitments. i failed to fulfill it. I had my own personal work and then i was very tired about that. since i was seriously thinking about my future, how to progress, but i am spoiling others future also. then i realised that i should not give commitment. if i give, then the first job is to fulfill it.

you can't be 100% perfect. but You can be atleast 50% perfect. do that 50% of commitment.


chennai shopping